Being a parent is one of the most fulfilling things in life — most of the time.
A woman named Dana from Jacksonville, Florida has been compiling some of the funniest parenting memes from around the web on her popular Instagram page. The page is named after her blog, “Millennial Mom Confessions,” and has thousands of people who follow her for her witty take on raising kids.
Here’s a sampling of our favorite sentiments. Can you relate?
1. They’ll never notice… until they do.
2. Let’s not get too high and mighty. We all end up at the drive-thru eventually!
3. “You never saw me, because I was never here.”
4. Grandparents get to have all the fun.
5. Moms always get the scraps, leftovers, and stuff nobody else wants. And they’re okay with it!
6. “Oh my, that’s a shame. Does anyone know where this child’s parents are?”
7. But it was a really, really important time!
8. Enjoy reviewing every embarrassing moment you’ve ever had.
9. Oh yes, the good ol’ times…
10. “Oooh, you did NOT just ask that.”
11. Mustn’t… look away… or they’ll keep going forever….
12. It’s been over a decade. We’re starting to think they’re not going to show.
13. We never thought of it this way, but he’s so right!
14. She’ll never let him live this down. Ever.
15. It’s called a “hard stare,” and it’s effective 99 percent of the time.
The best memes are the ones that perfectly sum up a feeling or experience, and these parenting memes certainly fit the bill! We don’t know about you, but we feel seen.
Share this story with a fellow parent who will understand.
Want more good news?
Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers!
Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? Sign up for Morning Smile and join over 455,000+ people who start each day with good news.